Experience the Stories, Sights and Tastes of the Middle East Registration Deadline: October 8 Friday, October 15 – 6:30 – 8 p.m. | Saturday, October 16 – 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Experience the Stories, Sights and Tastes of the Middle East
Registration Deadline: October 8
Friday, October 15 – 6:30 – 8 p.m. | Saturday, October 16 – 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. (registration opens at 8:30 a.m. with coffee and pastries) | Sunday, October 17 – during worship
Experience the Middle East right here in Wichita through an immersive weekend experience for the whole family. Sample tastes of the Middle East, hear stories of how God is working, learn about the culture and tradition, and even ride a camel! The weekend is designed for families to be able to engage together and in age-appropriate settings – there is something for everyone! Registration is now closed.
The weekend includes:
• A cooking class where we’ll learn how to make Middle Eastern pastries
• Global hands-on prayer stations
• An authentic Middle Eastern lunch
• A passport activity where kids and parents travel around the Middle East together
• A petting zoo featuring native Middle Eastern animals
• Camel rides
• Stories from the field – learn how God is miraculously working in this part of the world.
Storytellers include Bob Blincoe (President Emeritus of Frontiers), Nasser al’Qahtani
(Disciple Nations) and Bubba & Cathy (partner serving in the Middle East).
• Child care + program just for kids
• “Grow your GO” – ways to grow your family’s heart for missions all year long
october 15 (Friday) - 17 (Sunday)