Experience the Stories, Sights and Tastes of the Middle East Early Bird Deadline: September 26 | Registration Deadline: October 8 Friday, October 15 – 6:30 – 8 p.m. | Saturday, October 16
Experience the Stories, Sights and Tastes of the Middle East
Early Bird Deadline: September 26 | Registration Deadline: October 8
Friday, October 15 – 6:30 – 8 p.m. | Saturday, October 16 – 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. (registration opens at 8:30 a.m. with coffee and pastries) | Sunday, October 17 – during worship
Experience the Middle East right here in Wichita through an immersive weekend experience for the whole family. Sample tastes of the Middle East, hear stories of how God is working, learn about the culture and tradition, and even ride a camel! The weekend is designed for families to be able to engage together and in age-appropriate settings – there is something for everyone!
The weekend includes:
• A cooking class where we’ll learn how to make Middle Eastern pastries
• Global hands-on prayer stations
• An authentic Middle Eastern lunch
• A passport activity where kids and parents travel around the Middle East together
• A petting zoo featuring native Middle Eastern animals
• Camel rides
• Stories from the field – learn how God is miraculously working in this part of the world.
Storytellers include Bob Blincoe (President Emeritus of Frontiers), Nasser al’Qahtani
(Disciple Nations), Hany & Mona (partner serving in Spain) and Bubba & Cathy (partner
serving in the Middle East).
• A bustling Middle Eastern market
• Child care + program just for kids
• “Grow your GO” – ways to grow your family’s heart for missions all year long
Early Bird Registration
When you register by September 26, you’ll be entered to win a gift card to one of three local Middle Eastern restaurants, N & J Cafe, College Hill Deli or Bagatelle Bakery.
october 15 (Friday) - 17 (Sunday)