Eastminster’s vision is to facilitate the planting of sustainable, gospel-centered, reproducing churches in strategic regions. The Council will pursue this vision by focusing primarily on unreached and unengaged people groups. By God’s grace we will make disciples, provide compassionate outreach and train indigenous leaders. We will accomplish this first through committed and focused prayer, and second by educating and engaging our congregation and by teaming with likeminded partners.
• More than 25% of the world’s people groups are considered “unreached” with the gospel. This makes up more than 40% of the world’s population.
• Only 2% of all money given globally toward mission go toward the unreached.
• Only one in 10 international missionaries go to serve the unreached.
To accomplish our goal, Eastminster world missions will now be organized into regions, most focused on unreached areas of the globe. We encourage anyone interested in world missions to prayerfully choose a region to serve. Those serving each region will be its champions, forming relationships with our missions partners there through care and prayer, organizing short-term trips to the region, etc.
• The Balkans (Albania, Macedonia, Romania, Moldova)
• East Africa (Kenya, South Sudan, Ethiopia)
• USA (Pockets of unreached people groups in the US. Kansas and Wichita remain a local mission opportunity)
• Central America
• Legacy (current partners outside the defined regions)
To get involved, contact Marcia Davis at 634.0337, ext. 231, or email@example.com.