Part-Time Contemporary Worship Leader
Eastminster Presbyterian Church is hiring a part-time worship leader for our 11 a.m. contemporary worship service. Eastminster is a dynamic evangelical church on the east side of Wichita, KS, with both traditional and contemporary services. Ideally this person would be a skilled musician and vocalist, experienced in leading a team of volunteer musicians, have a close relationship with Jesus and a passionate heart of worship. Regular duties include developing and leading a volunteer worship team, coordinating services through Planning Center Online and weekly worship planning meetings.
- Lead and continually develop a team of volunteer musicians and singers
- Work directly with the Senior Pastor in planning the contemporary worship.
- Plan, conduct and oversee weekly rehearsals
- Develop a creative and innovative worship environment. Work with Audio/Video team to implement creative elements.
- Approximate work hours: 15
If you are interested, please email the following to email@example.com:
- statement of faith
- audio or video link to a sample of you leading worship or musical talent.
For more information contact Jennifer Garrett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kid's Day Out Child Care Worker
Children's Ministries is currently looking for a child care worker for the Kid's Day Out program on Tuesdays and Wednesdays beginning September 5. Other opportunities on additional days are possible. Contact Julie Pritchard at 634.0337, ext. 215, or email@example.com with questions. More information on Kid's Day Out here >>
Submit your completed application to Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org.