Part-Time Contemporary Worship Leader
Eastminster Presbyterian Church is hiring a part-time worship leader for our 11 a.m. contemporary worship service. Eastminster is a dynamic evangelical church on the east side of Wichita, KS, with both traditional and contemporary services. Ideally this person would be a skilled musician and vocalist, experienced in leading a team of volunteer musicians, have a close relationship with Jesus and a passionate heart of worship. Regular duties include developing and leading a volunteer worship team, coordinating services through Planning Center Online and weekly worship planning meetings.
- Lead and continually develop a team of volunteer musicians and singers
- Work directly with the Senior Pastor in planning the contemporary worship.
- Plan, conduct and oversee weekly rehearsals
- Develop a creative and innovative worship environment. Work with Audio/Video team to implement creative elements.
- Approximate work hours: 15
If you are interested, please email the following to email@example.com:
- statement of faith
- audio or video link to a sample of you leading worship or musical talent.
For more information contact Jennifer Garrett at firstname.lastname@example.org.